Sweet and Sour Chicken
6 large chicken breasts ¾ cup sugar
1 tsp garlic ½ cup vinegar
½ tsp pepper ½ cup chicken broth
1 beaten egg 4 Tbsp ketchup
5 Tbsp corn starch or flour 1 Tbsp soy sauce
1. Mix garlic, pepper, egg and corn starch.
2. Cut chicken into small pieces and mix above mixture.
3. Heat a little oil in wok or fry pan and brown chicken.
4. Place in 9x13 dish
5. In sauce pan mix sugar, vinegar, broth, ketchup, and soy sauce to a boil
6. Pour boiling mixture over chicken and bake at 325◦ for 1 hour.
Serve with rice
Add green peppers and/or pineapple when you are cooking it for a nice touch.
*I am posting this recipe for Heidi since I asked her for it.
All Day Long Slow Cooker Recipes
1 month ago